Swag Code Alert: Enter DailyDoodle in the Swag Code box before 1pm PT/4pm ET for 5 SB and 1 Team Point!
- Disney Code
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- Earn Sites
- Family Dollar
- Free Apps
- Giant Eagle
- Great deals
- local Discounts
- Pampers Code
- Rite Aid
- Swag Code
- Sweepstakes and Instant Wins
- tips & tricks
Friday, August 29, 2014
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Famous Footwear coupon for 15-20% off has been extended through 9/7 for Labor Day shopping. You csn find this coupon under the coupon or shopping tabs above. I do not have it handy at the moment. Thanks
Click on the link below to get a free car cling of your favorite team courtesy of Hyaundai. Aoow 10-15 business days for delivery.
You may have to copy and paste the link in your browser. Sorry there is no picture this is difficult on the road.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Well, I am here to tell you that couponing and saving money will get you a great vacation for a lot less!
I am leaving today and taking my family to Disney World for an awesome vacation and am doing it really cheap! But first I plan on spending as much time as possible with my family and won't be posting much while I am away. I will do what I can but ask that you be patient with me for the next week and a half. I will be returning on 9/8, until then you can still print coupons and enter giveaways, and more. While at the parks, if I see something I really want to share I will most likely share it via Facebook, so now is a good idea to Like Sunny on Facebook so you don't miss any posts.
How to do Disney on a dime:
1. First apply for the Disney Visa Card a year or two before you plan on going. Use it as much as possible and rack up those points and redeem them to cover your hotel stay when you book your vacation. More than likely your stay will be completely free! Plus get an automatic $100 gift card that you can spend on souveniers or anywhere at Disney just for signing up. Click Here to get more info on the Disney Visa card.
2. Certain times of the year, usually when Disney is not as busy they will offer a free meal plan. Go during that time and eat all of your meals at Disney completely free! You may have to buy breakfast, but that is it! You can even eat at the castle or choose character dining with the free meal plan.
So now your food is free and your stay is free, that's a lot of free and a huge chunk of your vacation money.
3. Most people don't know that you do not have to buy your park tickets through Disney. There are many reputable sites out there that sale discounted park tickets. For example UndercoverTourists is one.
4. Another great idea is to sign up for the Mouse Savers newsletter for great information and updates all about Disney. You can register here
I hope all of this helps. Here are a few more tips on saving money on your trip:
5. Pack snacks! After a long day at the park you can work up an appetite. Maybe you ate dinner around 5:30 and now its 9:00- keep some snacks in your room to help you refuel and save on cash cause everything at Disney is expensive. Almost all of the rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator. (check it out before you go) Make some popcorn and have a cold drink. I understand that this is hard if your flying, but maybe you can make a stop before you get to the resort.
6. We know its very hot there and you get thirsty often, every restaurant/snack place in each park will give you a complimentary water if you ask for it. Granted, its not huge, but it could help quench your thirst.
7. If you are flying, look for deals that offer discounted flights (usually when you book last minute) or a way to earn free air miles. For ex. Spirit Airlines is offering a free 8,000 miles to hear your suggestions or complaints. Click Here
8. Make sure you sign up with Disney Movie Rewards and enter all of those free codes(they really add up fast) and redeem them for free $10 Disney gift cards that can be used anywhere in the park. I was able to redeem $40 worth and will allow me to buy free souveniers for the kiddos! Click Here for 50 points right now!
9. Lastly, if you are driving to Disney sign up, register, download apps, and print coupons for restaurants and gas to help save money. Some suggestions are the BP rewards card that will save you at least 5% on gas, Sheetz card, Burger king or Dunkin Donuts app or freebies and coupons, print coupons to restaurants where you can get a % off or kids eat free.
Hope this all helps and you too can have a cheap vacation at Disney with your family.
Fridays on Swagbucks.com means on thing: Mobile Swag Bucks Day! What is Mobile Swag Bucks Day? It is a day filled with opportunities to win bonus Swag Bucks for sharing images of your Swag Buck wins on your mobile phone. To win, share any SB award from a mobile device, such as: Search win from the mobile app Answering the Daily Poll on the mobile app Discover awards on the mobile app Awards for watching SBTV Mobile Awards for watching EntertaiNOW app Redeeming a Swag Code on the mobile app Don't have the Swagbucks app / Is the app not available in your area? You can post your SB wins from the Swagbucks mobile site! No matter where you are, just take a screenshot of your mobile win and share it on Swagbucks Facebook or Swagbucks Twitter including #MSBD and your swag name. Throughout the day they will randomly choose members and award them 25 SB!
Click here to start using Swagbucks