Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mail Call

I received my $100 Grocery Gift card From Dean's Milk Sweepstakes

I received so much this week I had to put it in 2 pictures. I received Tully's k-cups. chalis from Stella Artois, Bayer and coupon, ProForce cleaner and towels, Tampax Radiance case (filled) and Versace Perfume.

Lucky, Draft, Living Without, and Lego Magazines, Garnier Fructise shampoo and conditioner, tape measeure, sticker, Retirement for Dummies book, Clarins sample, David Yurman perfume sample, poise pads, teachers tape, 2 handi wipes and coupon, Free coupon for International Delight, free lipstick coupon, and free Zevia coupon.


2 comments:

  1. Your going to love the pro froce cleaner and towels. The degreaser worked wonders on my microwave vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried it yet, but I am sure I'll be able to put it to the test!

    ReplyDelete