Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shop With Sunny

Profile Picture
I have teamed up with Shop Your Way Rewards to be your personal shopper to stores like Kmart, Sears, Sears Outlet, Lands End, Craftsman, and more. It is always free for you to use, so anytime you need a little help. Click on this link and I will be here to help you.




You have a busy schedule. Let me help you shop.

With the products and services that Sears and Kmart have to offer, I can make recommendations that suit your lifestyle and meet your needs. What's more, you can earn SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSMPoints for every purchase you make!

From tools (like Craftsman®) to appliances (like Kenmore®) to clothing (like Levi's®, Kardashian Kollection, Dockers®, Jaclyn Smith & more), you have thousands of items I can help you choose from. Not to mention home services, auto services, mygofer & more!
  Just Click Here.

And it's FREE!

All you have to do is accept this invitation and we can get started! I can’t wait to shop with you.

-Sunny




No comments:

Post a Comment