Sunday, October 13, 2013

Walmart Deals

Hi all! I apologize for not posting as much this week....It has been a crazy one between working and running around with the kids. I am hoping that this week won't be as crazy. Anyway I found some great deals at Walmart today that I would love to share with you.





Get a John Frida styling product for $5.47 or price Match this week from Giant Eagle for $5. I used a $2 off coupon that I received with a sample not long ago and only paid $3.


If you still have this coupon for  buy one get one free Pantene product, you can snag two for just $3.18.





Do you have the buy one get one free Pillsbury Heat And Serve pancakes or waffles coupon? Walmart has them for just $.88 so you get 2 for $.88.




Pay only $.78 with coupon.



Pay only $1.98 with coupon.


Here are a few new coupons to score some deals with:








No comments:

Post a Comment