Wednesday, August 13, 2014

How to Use Swagbucks (New Users)



I know I have been posting a lot about Swagbucks and some of you new Sunny Savers might not know what I am talking about, so let me give you what I know.

For me personally Swagbucks is the fastest and easiest way to earn free gift cards! Now is the perfect time to sign up and start saving for all your Christmas shopping (for free). Last year I saved up $150. to put towards holiday gifts and I will probably double that this year! Woohoo! They offer free gift cards for Amazon, pay pal, Starbucks, Walmart, Target and so many more! And unlike any other place a $5 Amazon gift card is only 450 SB.

All you have to do is register right here, and and start earning. You can earn by taking surveys, watching tv, shopping and searching the web, and all kinds of ways.

The most productive way that is not time consuming is just searching the web. Download their tool bar or extension and be on your way. I have earned more than 90% of my Swagbucks from searching the web. They have a Mega Swagbucks Friday every Friday where you can earn even more SB by just searching. Plus if your friends sign up through you you can earn a commission on their earnings too! Its a win win for everyone involved.

Swagbucks is not time consuming and can be a lot of fun, you can get your whole family involved and them them do the work for you.

Currently I am able to offer this little bonus for Sunny Savers only! Here's the deal:
Register here and click on "I have a sign up code" and enter LetsGoSwag (case sensitive) and you will receive an automatic 70 SB to get you started. Then complete your profile and earn another 30SB and you will already have 100 Swagbucks (SB) and be on your way to earning! This code will expire 8/22 so hurry!






No comments:

Post a Comment